- The IAB Podcast Upfronts begin today. Brace yourself for an onslaught of announcements.
- Spotify has added a new podcast timestamp sharing feature to its platform. This comes a few weeks after its expanded integration with Facebook went live.
- Entries for the 2021 Third Coast/RHDF Competition close tonight.
- iHeartMedia launched its programmatic podcast advertising marketplace last week. This, of course, is the natural endpoint for the company’s acquisition of Voxnest last October.
- The Tribeca Festival has added podcast selections to its lineup for the first time this year. Interestingly enough, this is also the first year the festival is featuring video games as official selections. Banner year for letting the new kids into the house. Here’s the Variety write up..