- From Axios: “Ron Steslow, a political strategist who hosted The Lincoln Project’s podcast, is launching a new podcast company called Politicology, promising ‘politics without the blinders.’” The announcement comes in the wake of online harassment accusations levied against another Lincoln Project founder, John Weaver.
- UK prime minister Boris Johnson is apparently due to announce the appointment of Paul Dacre, former editor of the tabloid Daily Mail, as the chair of Ofcom, the UK’s communications regulator. This has… shall we say, implications for the BBC. Read The Guardian on the matter.
- From the Hollywood Reporter: “Jeffrey Wright Starring in Batman Podcast From HBO Max.” So, you’re telling me that there’s another star-studded Batman podcast?
- Switched On Pop is now part of the Vulture family. Speaking of which…
- Emily Gould wrote about Appearances for Vulture!
- Finally, also for the site, I interviewed Trump Inc’s Ilya Marritz and Matt Collette about the end of the podcast. Shout-out to these two gentlemen of sports.
- TikTok… has an official podcast now?
Heads up. There appears to be something going on with Andy Mills’ employment at The New York Times. Consult this thread from the independent journalist Yashar Ali, who seems to be the first person to have made what this situation is public.