In addition to the free Tuesday newsletter, we offer two exclusive weekly issues for our paying subscribers. The Hot Pod Insider dispatches come out twice a week: Thursday and Friday.
Insider subscribers get:
- Additional coverage, analysis, and opinions on news developments and trends that are exclusive for subscribers;
- Exclusive interviews, stories, and notes;
- Follow-ups to stories in the free Tuesday newsletters.
By subscribing to Hot Pod Insider, you’ll get an exclusive look inside the dramatic changes in the audio industry. Big tech platforms are moving into the space; the idea of a “podcast” both in how it’s distributed and what it sounds like is evolving; Hollywood stars and literal princes are making shows; and eye-popping, massive deals are being inked. Even Paris Hilton is investing and profiting off podcast technology — who could have imagined!
Subscribe to Hot Pod Insider today for $7 per month or $70 per year.
A QUICK GUIDE TO BUYING A HOT POD INSIDER SUBSCRIPTION
First of all, you need to create an account with Hot Pod. You probably have one if you’re already a subscriber to the free Tuesday Hot Pod newsletter, and you can manage your settings by clicking the Hot Pod icon on the bottom right of your screen.
But if you don’t have an account yet, you can do that by clicking the “Subscribe” button next to the Menu on the top-right section of the site. You’ll see a pop-up like this:
(Be sure to subscribe to the free Tuesday newsletter if you haven’t already!)
Once you do that, please make sure to verify your email address. You should’ve received an email to that effect.
From there, click this button below:
… which should get you to this page:
And things should be pretty straightforward from here!
Let us know if you still have any trouble: nick (at) hotpodmedia (dot) com
Here’s the list of third-party services I use to run Hot Pod and its premium subscription program:
- Google Analytics, the ubiquitous web metrics tool. (Here is its Terms of Service.)
- Not based in the US? That’s fine. Hot Pod lives on the internet, and Stripe is able to take payments from anywhere in the world.
- Don’t have a credit card? Totally cool. Contact me and we work out a plan.
- Can I get a discount? I’m afraid not. $7/month is already pretty cost-effective, all things considered.
- I’m having trouble with my subscription. Hit me up and we’ll troubleshoot together.
- Wanna grab coffee? Depends. I don’t live in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington DC, or San Francisco, so it might be hard.